Report is to include the following:
Include the major proponents:
-Dates of main use of period/style.
-Include a detailed description of the period/style using appropriate terminology.
-Names, dates, locations of at least 3 makers or designers.
For a Maker or Designer:
Include biographical information
-(birth, education etc.)
-Detailed description of their work
-Design influences (style/person) using appropriate terminology
4. Eight illustrations/photos.
-One image per page, showing variations
-Include materials and techniques used (species of wood, metal, glass etc.) -Description and function of each piece using appropriate terminology
Style/Period- include maker information.
Maker- include style information
5. In your report Include five terms underlined used appropriately from the slide show “Language of Visual Arts”
6. Use proper Grammar and Spelling
7. List your sources of information-bibliography
8. Oral presentation of report (5 minutes)
Who is doing which topic?
Click HERE to access the topic list.
(to include in your presentation)