Destiny Library Catalog
or enter your search terms in the "Find" box below
or click HERE to learn how to put books on HOLD.
LIBRARY HOURS Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
email LTriggas@auhsdschools.org or SMorgan@auhsdschools.org for any questions you might have or call (925) 280-3950 x5222.
Library Procedures and Expectations:
- Students are welcome to use the library for school work and reading.
- Please bring your CHS Student ID Card to check out books .
- Food, drink, candy, etc., are not allowed in the library.
- Cell phones are to be used for school work. Please take calls outside.
- Library computers are for school work only. Internet access is provided for students for research and academic purposes.
- Be sure to follow the district’s Acceptable Use Policy when using school computers.
- Print documents for school purposes.
- A maximum of 6 library books may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Students may renew books for an additional three weeks, if they renew before the book becomes overdue; books that have been placed “on hold” by another student may not be renewed.
- Overdue books may result in loss of other privileges.
- Lost books will result in a fine equal to the cost of the missing book.
- Damaged books will result in a fine equal to the cost of the missing book, or the repair needed.
- Magazines and newspapers are available for reading in the library.
- Books may be requested at the front desk, or here, on our website under the 'read' tab.