We will be closed until April 6th, or until further notice. We don't want to spread any illnesses to each other, especially the Coronavirus. Even if you feel fine, you may be carrying it and infecting others, so use your good judgement and follow the Contra Costa County rules and stay home. From home you can still use this library website! Come back to this site often and I'll post some useful and cool stuff for you to do.
Sending my best, Ms. Morgan
P.S. All library books will be due at the end of the year so don't worry about overdues!
Destiny Library Catalog
or enter your search terms in the "Find" box below
Library Procedures and Expectations:
- Students are welcome to use the library for school work and reading.
- Please bring your CHS Student ID Card to check out books .
- Food, drink, candy, etc., are not allowed in the library.
- Cell phones are to be used for school work only.
- Library computers are for school work only. Internet access is provided for students for research and academic purposes only.
- Be sure to follow the district’s Acceptable Use Policy when using school computers.
- Print documents for school purposes. Each printed sheet will cost 10 cents.
- A maximum of 6 library books may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Students may renew books for an additional three weeks, if they renew before the book becomes overdue; books that have been placed “on hold” by another student may not be renewed.
- Overdue books may result in loss of other privileges.
- Lost books will result in a fine equal to the cost of the missing book.
- Magazines and newspapers are available for reading in the library.
- Books may be requested at the front desk, or here, on our website under the 'read' tab.