Destiny Library Catalog
or enter your search terms in the "Find" box below
or click HERE to learn how to put books on HOLD.
We will be closed for the summer.
email LTriggas@auhsdschools.org or SMorgan@auhsdschools.org to schedule an appointment.
The library phone is (925) 280-3950 x5222. Please try email first.
Library Procedures and Expectations:
- Students are welcome to use the library for school work and reading.
- Please bring your CHS Student ID Card to check out books .
- Food, drink, candy, etc., are not allowed in the library.
- Cell phones are to be used for school work only.
- Library computers are for school work only. Internet access is provided for students for research and academic purposes only.
- Be sure to follow the district’s Acceptable Use Policy when using school computers.
- Print documents for school purposes.
- A maximum of 6 library books may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Students may renew books for an additional three weeks, if they renew before the book becomes overdue; books that have been placed “on hold” by another student may not be renewed.
- Overdue books may result in loss of other privileges.
- Lost books will result in a fine equal to the cost of the missing book.
- Damaged books will result in a fine equal to the cost of the missing book, or the repair needed.
- Magazines and newspapers are available for reading in the library.
- Books may be requested at the front desk, or here, on our website under the 'read' tab.