As we finish this school year with a very anti-climatic ending, we want to wish you all a very good summer. We wish our seniors all the best and know you are ready for your life away from our campus. Onward and upward!
Ms. Ries is retiring at the end of June, so you will see Mrs. Triggas in the library next year along with Ms. Morgan, of course. The library and librarians will be there for you when you return next year and we look forward to seeing you!
Destiny Library Catalog
or enter your search terms in the "Find" box below
Library Procedures and Expectations:
- Students are welcome to use the library for school work and reading.
- Please bring your CHS Student ID Card to check out books .
- Food, drink, candy, etc., are not allowed in the library.
- Cell phones are to be used for school work only.
- Library computers are for school work only. Internet access is provided for students for research and academic purposes only.
- Be sure to follow the district’s Acceptable Use Policy when using school computers.
- Print documents for school purposes. Each printed sheet will cost 10 cents.
- A maximum of 6 library books may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Students may renew books for an additional three weeks, if they renew before the book becomes overdue; books that have been placed “on hold” by another student may not be renewed.
- Overdue books may result in loss of other privileges.
- Lost books will result in a fine equal to the cost of the missing book.
- Magazines and newspapers are available for reading in the library.
- Books may be requested at the front desk, or here, on our website under the 'read' tab.