Library Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM - 5: 30 PM and Friday 7:30 AM - 3:45 PM
Online Destiny Library Catalog Click here to get to Destiny!
or enter your search terms in the "Find" box below
Library Procedures and Expectations:
- Students are welcome to use the library for school work and reading.
- Please bring your CHS Student ID Card to check out books .
- Food, drink, candy, etc., are not allowed in the library.
- Cell phones are to be used for school work only.
- Library computers are for school work only. Internet access is provided for students for research and academic purposes only.
- Be sure to follow the district’s Acceptable Use Policy when using school computers.
- Print documents to turn in only. Each printed sheet will cost 10 cents.
- A maximum of 6 library books may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Students may renew books for an additional three weeks, if they renew before the book becomes overdue; books that have been placed “on hold” by another student may not be renewed.
- Overdue books may result in loss of other privileges.
- Lost books will result in a fine equal to the cost of the missing book.
- Magazines and newspapers are available for reading in the library.
- Books may be requested at the front desk, or here, on our website under the 'read' tab.