Destiny Library Catalog
NORMAL LIBRARY HOURS
Monday - Friday
7:30AM - 5:00PM
~Campo Community Reads~
In collaboration with the Moraga Library
Tag yourself for our Campo Book talk on Friday Dec. 2nd in Library academy.
Library Procedures and Expectations:
- Students are welcome to use the library for school work and reading.
- Please bring your CHS Student ID Card to check out books .
- Food, drink, candy, etc., are not allowed in the library.
- Cell phones are to be used for school work. Please take calls outside.
- Library computers are for school work only. Internet access is provided for students for research and academic purposes.
- Be sure to follow the district’s Acceptable Use Policy when using school computers.
- Print documents for school purposes.
- A maximum of 6 library books may be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Students may renew books for an additional three weeks, if they renew before the book becomes overdue; books that have been placed “on hold” by another student may not be renewed.
- Overdue books may result in loss of other privileges.
- Lost books will result in a fine equal to the cost of the missing book.
- Damaged books will result in a fine equal to the cost of the book, or the repair needed.
- Magazines and newspapers are available for reading in the library.
- Books may be requested at the front desk, or here, on our website under the 'Read' tab.