Big 6™Research process will be your guide. Use this DOC to plan your steps.
1. Task Definition What’s your TOPIC?
2. Information Seeking Strategies Where do you find information? Is it reliable? EVALUATE it with this CRAAP form.
3. Location and Access Find information.
4. Use of Information Learn new information by reading, looking, listening…
5. Synthesis Organize information.
6. Evaluation How did you do?
Source Sheets for notetaking (use MLA Format)
* Use our Campo "source sheet" (go to "file" and "make a copy" for your Google Drive)
Fill out the source sheet with notes from your reading, your ideas, and MLA citations all in one handy place!
Here's a Microsoft Word version